- If the booking is cancelled 21 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an administration fee of $30.00.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 21 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund of deposit unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An administration fee of $30.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system and meeting bank charges.
- A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed.
- A deposit of $200.00 is required to confirm a booking
- A credit card authorisation is required at check-in (credit card number and signature)
- A $400 cash bond may be accepted in lieu and may be held up to 48 hours after departure and will then be forwarded to the supplied mailing address by TRUST ACCOUNT CHEQUE
- The balance of the tariff is due on arrival
- After checking in no refunds will be given
- Once the guest enters an apartment the terms and conditions apply and all outstanding monies are payable.
- All bookings are received subject to the consent of the vendors or landlord
- No refunds will be given for early departure.
- Please note it is an offence to leave without paying your account in full.
- Foul language will not be tolerated
- Dropping/throwing items from windows and balconies will not be tolerated
- Extra guests incur a charge of $15.00 per person per night
- Nondisclosure of any extra guest/s will be $15 per person per night of your entire stay
- All kitchen items are to be washed, dried and stored in cupboards – $25 fee applies if washing up required
- All rubbish is to be removed to the bins in the basement – $25 fee applies for rubbish removal
- All keys to be returned to office or a $30/key replacement cost applies. Check with reception on day prior for early checkout procedures
- Any breakages or damages must be advised and paid for upon check out.